BOOST RETREAT 2019
WHEN: March 7-9
WHERE: Carlisle Inn, 4949 Walnut St, Walnut Creek, OH 44687
330-893-3636 or 1-855-400-2275
THEME: Developing Healthy Organizations
– Flourishing People, Flourishing Organizations – Ken Hochstetler
– What Makes a Good Company Great – Dallas Steiner
– Candor Without Walking On Eggshells – Pleasant Wealth
– Maybe There Is an “I” in Team After All – Pleasant Wealth
– What If You’re Leadershipped Out? – Pleasant Wealth
– Casting a Vision Larger Than Ourselves – Brent Miller
– Break-Out Sessions
– Dealing with Depression – Conrad & Lynette Showalter
– Employee Financial Wellness – Eric Schroll
FRIDAY EVENING SPECIAL EVENT
Coffee & Dessert with Taylor Mason (Comedy event is sponsored by Everence and included with BOOST registration fee.)
Comedian, Entertainer, Ventriloquist, Actor
BOOST Registration fee: (Includes registration fees, meals, and Taylor Mason Comedy Event)
$175 – Individual
$125 – Spouse or additional person from same organization
Contact Carlisle Inn, Walnut Creek to make your room reservations. Mention BOOST Retreat for a room discount.
What is BOOST Retreat and who is it for?
Each year, in early March, CMC hosts an inspirational retreat for business leaders.
The purpose of the retreat is to provide a setting for Christian business people, as disciples of Christ in the marketplace, to experience fellowship, encouragement, training and networking opportunities.
This retreat is designed especially for:
- Owners, operators, and managers of businesses
- Spouses and family members involved in the business
- Anyone with an interest in business