Multiply 2019, Plain City, Ohio
Date: Friday Evening, July 26 – Sunday noon, July 28
Location: Jonathan Alder High School
9200 US Highway 42 S
Plain City, OH 43064
Theme: Irresistible Evangelism
What is Multiply 2019? (Previously known as Annual Conference)
CMC’s annual summer gathering is typically held the last weekend of July or the first weekend in August, and is a family-friendly event with activities for children of all ages. We are excited about the changes to what was previously known as Annual Conference! To help convey CMC’s newly adopted commission more effectively, and to help distinguish it from other annual events, Annual Conference is now called Multiply Conference, or more specifically for this year, Multiply 2019.
CMC, Rosedale Mennonite Missions, and Rosedale Bible College are working together towards the common goal of maturing and multiplying churches locally and globally. The collaboration of the three agencies began in the planning phase and will be reflected in shared programming throughout the weekend.
Check-in for Multiply 2019 will begin at 3:00pm on Friday, July 26, and a meal will be served at 5:00pm. The opening session of the conference will begin at 7:00pm.
Why do I need to register? Can I just show up?
- All attendees need to register – even locals. As many of you may have experienced, hosting our annual conference is a big undertaking. As attendees, you can make the job of the hosting community easier by letting them know your plans ahead of time. Registering before the event demonstrates support and appreciation for those who are working hard to make your conference experience a great one.
- Some important things to note regarding registration:
- Please register online as it is the fastest and most efficient way to register.
- All in-home lodging requests should be submitted through the online registration link.
- Due to the complexity of arranging in-home lodging, the July 1 deadline will be honored by the Hospitality Committee and is supported by the CMC office.
- Youth Group Registrations:
- Campus Registration Deadline – July 1, 2019
- A separate registration link has been provided on the Youth Information Page to register youth groups. This link is only for youth pastors or sponsors to fill out. All other youth are asked to register through the normal registration site either with their family or on their own.
A separate link is available to register children and youth ages 0-8th grade for childcare and classes. Grades are determined by the last grade completed. We are using the KidCheck online program for children’s registration. If you already have an account set up through your church or from a previous year, you can use that same account to register again this year. Please make sure all previous account information is accurate and up-to-date.
Two Step Process:
~ Set up your free KidCheck account or check to make sure your existing account is current.
~ Click on the KidCheck Registration link to register your child(ren).
Our annual gathering has always been a donation-only event. There are of course many expenses involved in operating a conference of this size. Below is a suggested donation amount per adult to cover the cost of the conference. If you are able to do so, consider giving more to help cover the cost of those who are not able to make a donation.
- Adults – $105 (Covers the cost of sessions and meals for the entire weekend. Per day cost is $50.)
- Children and youth ages 17 and under are free.
Donate in one of the following ways:
~ During the Friday evening service.
~ Donation bucket in the food line.
~ Stop by the registration table and make a donation with your credit card.
~ Follow the link below.
Upcoming Conference Locations:
2020 – Accident, MD – July 31-August 2, 2020 (tentative)